There could be a number of causes of . They are:
· The QuickBooks desktop file/files are corrupted, missing, or have been damaged.
· This error code usually occurs when a company file has been corrupted or not able to find when users try to open the software.
· Your antivirus defender has mistakenly marked a QB Desktop file as being infested with a number of Trojans or Malicious.
· There is corruption in Windows registry.
· Half-finished installation of QuickBooks Pro software.
· It occurs while Windows startup or shutdown, or perhaps during the installation of the Windows operating system.
· QuickBooks section doesn’t start right or the DLL files are lost or corrupted.