Don’t worry when you find your . You can get it online with the following process.
· After restarting your Epson printer, launch the ‘Settings’ of your computer.
· Double-click on the ‘Devices’ option and then tap the ‘Printer & scanner’ option.
· When you see your Epson printing device, right-click on the printer icon and then choose ‘See what’s printing.’
· Uncheck ‘Stop printing & print from another printer.’
· Choose ‘Use Printer Online.’
· Right-click on the option of ‘See what’s printing' and set your Epson printing device as the default printer if you notice a green coloured checkmark on it.